Monday, May 30, 2011

Copycat

Okay, I copyed something another blog did :(.  But it was so good that I couldn't not do it.  And since I have a blog how could I not tell you about it?  Okay, I copyed some really cool stalagmites/something like that.  I copyed it from simbattleboard.blogspot.com and that guy is amazing!
I am giving credit to where credit is due.
-someone
He is pretty much my hero, but I did not copy his army, I got mine before I heard about him.  So anyway, someone commented recently asking how to make those cool rocks jutting out of the ground.  He replied  saying that you take some wood, you paint it, and glue it on the top of an ice cream bin cut into a circle. (read more about it on his blog, and if you do you'll never want to read mine again.) So I said what the heck I'll try it.  As tempting as it sounded I couldn't go off to get ice cream so I used the cover of one of those three subject notebooks with the manilla flap inside.  I used a black one so I didn't have to paint it.  He also said to paint it something like fortress grey or shadow grey adn highlight it skull white, but my ground was black so it wouldn't look to good on mine.  So I painted it Chaos Black and highlighted the edges shadow grey.  Here are some pics of my okay (but worse than sim's) jutting rocks.
Here I also glued a stick to the ground.  Well you can't really see the highlighs, I take a real good picture when I have time.  Sim if you're reading I hope it's okay that I'm copying you.  Maybe it will inspire one of my little group of readers.

1 comment:

  1. Loving it. Looks like goblins are infesting all over the world - excellent! Glad you've found my blog useful, keep up the good work and have fun!

    ReplyDelete