Monday, May 30, 2011

Captains

I didn't really want to go out and spend a couple twenties to buy some goblin captains, so I just made my own out of regulars. I know I can't use them with any fights except with my siblings, but my birthdays coming up so I can fake em' for a little while, right?  The captains look exactly like the regular ones even!  So I colored them all Mithril Silver to keep them different from the others, and I madecool names for them, so here they are:
This is Bob the messanger/mailman.  Remember him?

This is Mythryl the archerer.

This is Stome, Mythryl's brother.

To tell them apart one has gold arrows(come on, squint!)

This is Bandit, the archerer with no helmet.
 This is Slinger, launcher of the balista.
 Here's Taint, the reckless speargoblin.
 And last but not least, the goblin who adores the cave troll, is Polish, but the other captains tease him and call him 'Troll's Pet'.
You can tell them apart because the one on the left (Taint) looks a bit more weathered and brown (I have no idea how he got to look like that but I'm happy :)) Polish looks like he 'polished' his armor.

That's all the Captains, see you soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment