Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Warg Riders and Easterlings!

For my birthday I got a giftcard to my local hobbyshop, and I spent it on minis and paints!  I got twenty Easterlings, four with spears/sheilds, eight with swords/shields, eight with bows.  I've never told you this, but my dream army is made of Easterlings.
  The warg riders had two with bows, two with swords, and 2 with spears.
 Well, it wasn't easy, but these are the Easterlings without their heads. Easterlings are really weird because they don't have those holes that you just pop it in.  You have to glue it on!  Maybe I got a defective box or something.  Luckily there wasn't a lot of gluing, except the spearmen arms.
 The Wargs were fairly easier,  at least the ones with their mouths closed.
 As you see, this guy is only being held up by a long thin plastic piece of grass.
 I had to glue the Easterlings heads on, so I just did this one to show you.
 Here's to measure.
 Ditto:
 Finally, I put all the heads on.  The bowmen have cool bows on there backs (which again I had to glue) =).  They are in a pretty cool lineup.
 The wargs are ready to wreck some havoc =).
 That's all, folks!

No comments:

Post a Comment